Deanawica replied

293 weeks ago

Octopus In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

During the Cuban Missle Crisis, a Russian sub is sunk while en route to Havana. As the sub goes down, the hold is breached and barrels full of some mysterious substance tumble out. Years later, an American nuclear submarine is transporting a captured terrorist to the States. The terrorist's henchmen, however, are planning to hijack the sub and rescue their leader. Meanwhile, a large, unidentified creature is approaching the sub at high speed…
October 1962. A Russian submarine was sunk and toxic barrels spread in the ocean. 38 years later in Bulgaria, young CIA agent Roy Turner has arrested a dangerous terrorist Casper. American authorities have decided to secretly repatriate him in a sub to the US, where he has to be judged. The voyage is going well until a huge creature attacks the sub.
This movie could have been a lot better, but it ended up in too much drama and too little squid. The dialogs and the overall acting in this movie is poor. I couldn&#39;t take any of the characters serious. However, as this is a creature flick, I am always willing to put the acting aside. This didn&#39;t help one bit though, as the CGI and the octopus itself was terrible. If it had only killed some of the poorly acting characters in the movie, then it would have been better, but this it didn&#39;t even manage…. even though the size was gigantic. <br/><br/>And the size… well thats also a problem in this movie. Normally I say yes to super sized sea creatures. The bigger the better. And this octopus was BIG. Kraken big. However, it fails in it&#39;s size because of the whole submarine plot. This octopus is about 200 feet, when you compare it in the end to the persons it grasp and the ship it is attacking, but it had problems destroying a small submarine, that is half the size of the ship in the end, which it then had no problem tipping over and destroying? That does not make sense. <br/><br/>Well, this whole movie does not makes sense anyway… my advice… watch Rogue or It Came from Beneath the Sea… so much better!
&quot;Octopus&quot; is utterly boring; and patently ridiculous. What a pathetic waste of a perfectly good Cephalopod. So much time is spent setting up the plot that the octopus gets lost. Sure, the little heroine is totally cute. She can act too; but she can&#39;t save this mess on her own. The title &quot;Octopus&quot; is almost a non sequitur! During the interminable espionage conundrums, I kept thinking, &quot;Who cares?&quot; and &quot;Where&#39;s the octopus?&quot; And since when do octopi have insect mouthparts? Wouldn&#39;t a six foot long cephalopod beak suffice to scare us? The director forgot the monster, and was seemingly trying to remake &quot;Executive Decision&quot; in a submarine; badly. The dialogue, the action and the resolution of this muddle all violated the one axiom of monster pictures. They were boring. The entire film is boring, from start to finish. I am a dedicated monster picture fan and I won&#39;t bother to watch this catastrophe again. <br/><br/>I am frequently amazed that none of the directors of modern monster pictures never consider the &quot;Old Man and the Sea&quot; concept; the idea that nature itself is frightening and challenging. This entire film could have been made with six or seven people in a sailboat, trying to fend off a large cephalopod, or two. After all, we need some octopus fodder.<br/><br/>Don&#39;t bother with this one. Really. If you&#39;re a monster fan it will just make you mad.

497e39180f
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Govorna posta: VoicemailRendezvous full movie downloadTell My Story malayalam full movie free downloadmalayalam movie download Emmanuelle Is an Angel's WhisperKaminey full movie in hindi free download hd 720pDid You See How I Stopped It With My Face full movie in hindi downloadArrepentido tamil dubbed movie torrentGo Goa Gone in tamil pdf downloadDino Crisis full movie with english subtitles online downloadDestiny full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.